Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Der Stromer frisst Strom im Modus Gesperrt
joop: schrieb:My ST2 is parked in an unheated shed and I charge it with the battery installed. Temps at night are quite low here at the moment (between -2 and 4 degrees centrigrade) and when I disconnect the charger in the morning the display shows between 76% and 79%. When I start riding the display immediately drops to 75% but after a few minutes of riding it rises again to 80%.

From that moment the discharge looks quite lineair according to the power I'm using on cycling.

Funny....

Hallo Joop,

I'm experiencing the exact same issue at the moment. I'm charging the bike in an unheated shed at temperatures around 0 degrees C, and in the mornings it shows 79% after being plugged in for over 12 hours. The battery level goes slightly up when I bike to work and then discharges slower then it used to be. The battery capacity seems to remain the same, however the indication on the display seems not correct.

Before this 79% thing appearred, the battery level used to charge up to around 94%, and only to 100% when I charge the battery outside the bike inside. I've already had my battery replaced once by the way when it came to a complete discharge and never would charge again.

I've read here at pedelecforum that some ST2 users had their controllers replaced as well. Will pay the dealer a visit soon for their opinion.

Cheers,
Marc

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Der Stromer frisst Strom im Modus Gesperrt - von Marc_NL - 23.03.2015, 22:46

Gehe zu: