stromerforum.ch
ST2 riders in Belgium? - Druckversion

+- stromerforum.ch (https://www.stromerforum.ch)
+-- Forum: +STROMER- (https://www.stromerforum.ch/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Allgemein (https://www.stromerforum.ch/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thema: ST2 riders in Belgium? (/showthread.php?tid=68)

ST2 riders in Belgium? - Be_fast - 29.08.2014

Eindelijk gelukt,
Thanks raf 👍

ST2 riders in Belgium? - MTI - 30.08.2014

2 meer in Zonhoven :-)

ST2 riders in Belgium? - devo - 03.09.2014

I live in Begijnendijk and commute to Zaventem on daily base. I have already noticed another Stromer ST2 very close to my office Smile

ST2 riders in Belgium? - raf_pillaert - 05.09.2014

Hello Devo,

where in Zaventem is your office?
It can be me that you saw Smile

ST2 riders in Belgium? - peterw - 08.09.2014

I've noticed there's one parked frequently at an office-building in the Ikaros business park in Zaventem, believe it's one of the Toyota-offices.

Coming back to the BA, looks like insurance companies don't know how to handle. In general, familiale verzekering only covers e-bikes up to 250w motor. The Stromer is 500watt. I now have a combi-BA, together with my car. Had a similar solution in the past with a maxi-scooter. Reading the comments above, i'll raise it again with my insurance agent whether I'm covered in case of...

ST2 riders in Belgium? - devo - 12.09.2014

peterw: schrieb:I've noticed there's one parked frequently at an office-building in the Ikaros business park in Zaventem, believe it's one of the Toyota-offices.

Coming back to the BA, looks like insurance companies don't know how to handle. In general, familiale verzekering only covers e-bikes up to 250w motor. The Stromer is 500watt. I now have a combi-BA, together with my car. Had a similar solution in the past with a maxi-scooter. Reading the comments above, i'll raise it again with my insurance agent whether I'm covered in case of...

Indeed I'm working for Toyota Boshoku Europe. Where do you work? I've already seen you passing my office with your Stromer Smile

ST2 riders in Belgium? - christiansmet - 07.01.2015

peterw: schrieb:I've noticed there's one parked frequently at an office-building in the Ikaros business park in Zaventem, believe it's one of the Toyota-offices.

Hi Peter,

I have an official mail from DVV backoffice stating the same.
As long you need to paddle... it's "familiale" They have an extra insurrance for theft and vandalism.

Hopefully I"ll have my Black ST2 2nd edition end of this month. Don't ask me what 2nd edition means :-)

And... I'm living in Steendorp... working as a freelance in Gent. (Oostakker)
It will be 45km morning and evenings :-)

ST2 riders in Belgium? - Marc_Belgium - 31.01.2015

Hey ST2 belgen

Is hier iemand die al zijn 2de ST2 model heeft (garantie !!!!)

Onwaarschijnlijk veel defecten gehad met mijn fiets die in Mei 2014 aangekocht was,nu eindelijk nieuwe fiets gekregen,in garantie dus,vanuit Zwitserland

Vragen?zeker ook bedoeld voor Be_Fast (Nicole) vermits we uit dezelfde regio komen en waarschijnlijk dezelfde fietswinkel hebben.

Kontakteer me gerust op onderstaand email adres
sjeloeke@gmail.com

Sportieve groetjes
Wink

ST2 riders in Belgium? - peterw - 31.01.2015

Hout vasthouden maar zo goed als geen mankementen met mijn exemplaar. Was een van de 6 eerste die bij m'n fietsenwinkel werden geleverd in mei 2014. De app-miskleun buiten beschouwing gelaten.

Naar ik me herinner hebben zij 2 klanten gehad met het beruchte drive-error probleem. Ondertussen hebben ze er al een 30tal rondrijden.

Er staat daar trouwens een zwarte ST2 in maat 20 in de winkel...een van de weinige exemplaren die er nog zijn hoor ik Wink

ST2 riders in Belgium? - Marc_Belgium - 31.01.2015

Heb jij de jouwe ook gekocht in Antwerpen Peter?

Wat er bij mij gemankeerd heeft:

4 nieuwe batterijen (konstant Drive errors
1 nieuwe omni
2 keer volledig nieuw achterwiel omdat de motor telkens verbrand was

Marc