Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ST3: engine stopped working all of a sudden
(19.09.2021, 11:53)funkyhog schrieb: I also checked on the service menu and the voltage fluctuates between 0.08 and 0.1 volts. There is also an offset of 0.831v. The issue is that if I hit "reset offset" nothing happens! It stays at 0.831v.

Offset is fine but 'voltage' is definitly to less and the reason why offset is not changing by hitting "Reset offset"

(19.09.2021, 11:53)funkyhog schrieb: If I press on the pedals though, the voltage seems to increase to 0.3v or so...so the sensor doesn't seem dead.

The increase in tension when the pedal is pressed is correct, but the voltage value of 0.3 V achieved is below the operating threshold of the OMNI.

(19.09.2021, 11:53)funkyhog schrieb: As soon as I tightened the rear axle, the bike prompted me to recalibrate the sensor, but the problem is that this operation fails with the error W270100, and the offset stays constant at 0.831v.

The reason for the error message is the still not reached minimum voltage of 0.5 V.

(19.09.2021, 11:53)funkyhog schrieb: It seems almost a software rather hardware issue, since the voltage changes when I press on the pedals (stepping on them), but I am not sure.

I don't think so, i assume a hardware issue. Either the source voltage 5V for the sensor is not fine (cable or plug issue) or the sensor is defective.  

(19.09.2021, 11:53)funkyhog schrieb: What else can I try? I didn't understand how to 2) check the plug connection: do I have to remove the wheel?

The plug in the right chain stay is covered with a plastic flap. To reveal the plug it has to be removed. This is only possible when the rear wheel is removed. You can messure as well the source voltage for the sensor at this point. If there is no 5V, the problem is with the cable to the OMNI, the TMM connector in the OMNI or the OMNI itself (I do not think the latter).

I only recommend removing the wheel yourself if you are familiar with such things. If there is still a warranty, I would definitely visit the dealer.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: ST3: engine stopped working all of a sudden - von ST2-jsg - 19.09.2021, 18:47

Gehe zu: