Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
new member, do you mind English only??
Nice to have you here – and please apologize for my writing, I’m using translation tool from the web…

I’m curious about the bike you ride. Is it the classic us stromer as described on this website? Just reading the specs gives me the impression, it might be a “cruiser”. The bike parts and probably also the way it drives is different from the swiss edition.

Do you have this type of control unit?
[Bild: http://www.bicycletimesmag.com/userfiles/stromer2.jpg]

You’re disappointed about the mileage (everybody is, because on such an amazing bike you will ride for hours…) are you using the throttle? With our controller, we have the opportunity to change the sensitivity of the torque sensor. High sens makes the stromer nervous and increases energy consumption. Low values makes it lamely, but increases range.

I really agree with you, we have a stromer for riding it and not for fixing issues. But I’m also sure, your partner will be happy with the step through.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
new member, do you mind English only?? - von bluecat - 26.11.2011, 00:44

Gehe zu: