Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Kein zugelassener Winterreifen für ST2 in Deutschl
@peterw: it´s a 2.2" tire. A picture will follow soon. Space remaining is equal the stromer tire. It fits quite well.
@peterw:
Here you are.

[Bild: http://up.picr.de/23190831ai.jpg]
That looks ok, thanks. Did you swap the rear tyre yourself? I used to do most of the work to my bikes myself but wonder whether this is feasible with the St2 due to all wiring.
It is much more easier, than on the ST1, you have only one connector on the axle. See owners manual or on the Stromer-Website , there is the instruction.

Regards Thomas
ThMeier: schrieb:It is much more easier, than on the ST1, you have only one connector on the axle. See owners manual or on the Stromer-Website , there is the instruction.

Regards Thomas

I have already, with the Big Ben tyres, less space between the tyre and the frame . My rear wheel is al little bit misaligned, left less space then right. I prefer the 1.9" version of the Conti Top Contact Winter to be sure that the tyre is not rubbing against the frame. I think that the difference in comfort is not that big between a 2.2" and a 1.9", or am I wrong?
Equinox: schrieb:@peterw: it´s a 2.2" tire. A picture will follow soon. Space remaining is equal the stromer tire. It fits quite well.

Performed the tyre-conversion to Conti's winter tyres today. Looks like the Conti's are a little bit less wide than the original Big Ben's. Initial ride felt positive, feels like a smoother ride and the rolling noise is almost zero. All good so far. Need to experiment a bit with the Conti tyre-pressures to find a good balance between comfort and roadability.

Have noticed that the Conti's are about 30% lighter than the BB's, makes a difference of about 300grams per wheel. Acceleration performance from scratch will improve :thumb:Big Grin
Die myStromer AG hat mir eine Liste mit Reifenempfehlungen zukommen lassen. Für die Freunde des ausufernden (Brüsseler) Rechtsstaats sei angemerkt, dass alle Reifen - also auch die Winterpneu - über die notwendige Zulassung für den Stromer verfügen. Sie sind Typenkonform und können ohne Probleme montiert werden:
  • Hersteller - Reifentyp - ETRO Grösse - Teilenummer - Erhältlich - Verwendung - Bemerkungen
  • Schwalbe - Big Ben PunctureGuard (Active Line, Energizer Compound) - 55-559 - 10101233 - Only for Stromer - All-Around, Standard - Improved grip over original Big Ben for Stromer, slight compromise in rolling resistance due to protection and casing

Schwalbe - Big Ben GreenGuard (Performance Line, OneStar Compound) - 55-559 - 10101232 - Only for Stromer - All-Around, Premium - Improved grip over original Big Ben for Stromer, same protection and casing for comparable rolling resistance

Continental - Top Contact II - 50-559 - 0100442 - Aftermarket Standard - High Performance - Highest grip, lowest rolling resistance, slight compromise in comfort over wider Big Ben tires

Continental - Top Contact Winter II Premium - 50-559 - 0100712 - Aftermarket Standard - Winter - Winter replacement for Conti Top Contact II 50-559, or for Big Ben 55-559 to avoid snow/ice buildup in extreme conditions

Continental - Top Contact Winter II Premium - 55-559 - 0100715 - Aftermarket Standard - Winter - Winter replacement for Big Ben 55-559, or to increase comfort over Conti Top Contact II 50-559 in moderate winter conditions
Thumbs Up 
Great news!

Have been driving with the continental tyres since october last year...summer and winter version. Prefer them much more then the big ben's. the BigBen is too unpredictable in wet conditions, starts to skid too easily...Continental rules!

Gehe zu: