Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Delivery time black ST2
Great - maybe they are also sometimes guests in this Forum? :think: Did they mention the year of the week? Wink

Serious: We will all cross the fingers that you will get your Bike soon! Seems it will be a great spring for you!
Thumbs Up 
Stromeruser: schrieb:Great - maybe they are also sometimes guests in this Forum? :think: Did they mention the year of the week? Wink

Serious: We will all cross the fingers that you will get your Bike soon! Seems it will be a great spring for you!

:-) I think the forum has stromer employees.

I'm not sure about other countries... but here it will be the first ST2 2nd edition in black.

Thanks for the crossed fingers :-)
christiansmet: schrieb::-) I think the forum has stromer employees.

Could be, as readers or reader/writers too - but not as Mods or Admins. Thats why we are really proud to be an absolut independent forum!
christiansmet: schrieb:I'm not sure about other countries... but here it will be the first ST2 2nd edition in black.:-)

My Belgian ST2 is black too for the moment. It needs an urgent bike-wash :o
Smile 
raf_pillaert: schrieb:
christiansmet: schrieb:I'm not sure about other countries... but here it will be the first ST2 2nd edition in black.:-)

My Belgian ST2 is black too for the moment. It needs an urgent bike-wash :o

Smile
Too dangerous for high speed on our bad roads..
Delivery delays with any new model/edition....who hasn't experienced it Smile

Will also depend whether your shop had pre-ordered them initially or are simply ordering when they actually need one, particular when stromer is facing an issue of some sort.

Will quicky been forgotten once you have it Big Grin

Just be careful when you want to test the limits of the bike...current weather/road conditions are not favorable to ride on one of these 'beasts'!
Another delay...

"We are currently in arrears with supplies from Taiwan."
"We hope that we can deliver in week 7 and 8."
christiansmet: schrieb:Another delay...

"We are currently in arrears with supplies from Taiwan."
"We hope that we can deliver in week 7 and 8."
Any news?
Hi Raf,

no... I did send a mail to Stromer this morning for an update...
Hope Anto will reply with news.

br,
Christian
christiansmet: schrieb:Hope Anto will reply with news.

br,
Christian
you forgot the word "good" between with and news ..... Smile Smile Smile

Gehe zu: