Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Long distance travel
Does anyone have experience with long distance travel abroad with a Stromer 350? How far can I go on one or two batteries, how long do I have to have lunch to recharge (what's the best way to charge 2 batteries with one charger), would it be better to sell the Stromer and buy a motorbike (I hope not)? Can I get a repair outside Switzerland in any bike shop dealing with electric bikes, or is the Stromer too different from other e-bikes? Is the Stromer legal outside Switzerland? Any advice will be most helpful.
Distance is not predictable, too many influences.

1h charging gives approx. 75% capacity, the remaining 25% want take another 2 or 3 hrs. Repair of electrical parts only at Stromer stores. With the license plate (= with insurance) a Stromer is street legal even outside of switzerland.
Stromer 350 ?
Is this the one with 25 km/h max ?
Wink 
with respect to range:

the better way to estimate the range is the battery consumption per kilometer (Wh/km).

Speedped has a good overview on this:
https://sites.google.com/site/speedped/reichweiten

I personally come to a 13 Wh/km average,
heavy rider, some climbs, full support up to 45 km/h,
which gives a range of 30 km out a 396 Wh battery.

Reducing the maximum speed and support level would give a longer range accordingly …..

Hope this helps ….
Indeed it's true, with the Cycle Analyst you will get most information about energy consumption. But it's always about the past. The only way to predict the consumption for the track ahead of you is guess.

But with time (and milage) you get the skills for this.
Thanks so far...! My Stromer 350 is, as far as I know, the model with a number plate and a maximum speed of 50 km/h, and with insurance. I've never done 50, but up to 40-45 km/h without having a stroke.

I am disappointed to know that I cannot expect more than 30 km per charge! That makes a morning ride of 60 km on two batteries, then a 2 hour lunch break 2 x charge of 1 hour, then an afternoon ride only 75% i.e. 45 km, a total of 100 km per day - or maximum 150 km if I have one lunch in the morning and another in the afternoon. But then I'll spend most of the trip eating, drinking, waiting for the battery charge. On the other hand, I would probably never drive faster than 30 km/h (except downhill).
Or you change (from the 360Wh battery?) to the newer 522Wh battery, reduce sensor sensitivity and slow down uphill...
Thumbs Up 
I would rather say 30 km is the minimum you get out of one charge ….. as an achieved cyclist I´m sure you get 50 km out of it easily ….

Gehe zu: