Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ST3: engine stopped working all of a sudden
Hi, thanks for your help.

I checked the tightening torque of the 3 screws on the sensor plate and they were about right at 10nm.

The torque of the rear axle was a little below 25nm, and I have now increased it to 25nm.

I also checked on the service menu and the voltage fluctuates between 0.08 and 0.1 volts. There is also an offset of 0.831v. The issue is that if I hit "reset offset" nothing happens! It stays at 0.831v.

If I press on the pedals though, the voltage seems to increase to 0.3v or so...so the sensor doesn't seem dead.

As soon as I tightened the rear axle, the bike prompted me to recalibrate the sensor, but the problem is that this operation fails with the error W270100, and the offset stays constant at 0.831v.

It seems almost a software rather hardware issue, since the voltage changes when I press on the pedals (stepping on them), but I am not sure.

What else can I try? I didn't understand how to 2) check the plug connection: do I have to remove the wheel?

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: ST3: engine stopped working all of a sudden - von funkyhog - 19.09.2021, 12:53

Gehe zu: