Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
European Certification
Hello all

Living in France at the border, I would like to know when will the 33 and 48 be certified at european level?
Because right now there is no way to get a driving plate and a the license for these two bikes with the Swiss or German homologation.
It's sad either no to buy them or being illegal...

Thanks for your answers.
since you´re living close to the border, maybe it would be an option to ride it with a german / swiss licence plate ....
Swiss plate would mean swiss adress... Something I clearly do not have ;-)
No swiss buddies ?
jfkowboy: schrieb:... when will the 33 and 48 be certified at european level?

Isn't this already done?

However, are electric bicycles up to 45 km/h street legal in France? A german dealer could sell a Stromer with COC; swiss dealers may have lack of experience with international business. Finally, Stromer is also present in Belgium. Check with the BMC Concept Store (for information about authorization).

And keep in mind: The licence plate helps you getting speed trapped.
Thanks for your answers.
No, the homologation is done only at state level by Switzerland and Germany. Therefore it's like if the bike was "unknown" for France. And they can't make it with a TUV reception paper.
Finaly the plate is, for me, much more related to my insurance than anything else. No plate=no insurance for me and the bike meaning if any incident occurs=me, screwed...

I will check with BMC and what's going on with Belgium.

Cheers
So for a feedback:

Belgium owners are able to register their bikes using the TUV certificate. Something that is not possible in France.
Definitely France is far behind regarding these e-bikes questions...
Thanks for the reply.

Bad luck for you. With this, Stromer is far away from the homologation in EC. Once this is done, it will be much easier obtaining the licence plate. But I'm asking myself if Stromer is really on the way.

Gehe zu: