Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
new member, do you mind English only??
hi,

I have had my USA Stromer for about 3 months, the same but very different from what I can tell. Since this is my 1st post I will just say hi to everyone Smile

Mark
Hi Mark

Welcom in our forum Wink

snaps
Howdy,

Welcome, maybe you can send post some pics Smile
hi marc

where are you from; east or west coast? yes, some pics would be great!

cheers stromi (not may real name...)
thank you for the greetings

It takes me a long time just to find the "reply" link as that word is not translated.I use both Google and Yahoo. For those that speak both languages you should translate and see how unusual some of the sentences become, some quite humorous and some make no sense Smile

I live in the suburbs of Washington DC (east coast), ride my bike for fun and exercise. I am in my mid 50's and got an electric bike so I can always go "slightly down hill". I enjoy athletics very much but I am not a "natural". I wanted a new bike or I may have gone the route of a kit. I also didn't want a new hobby of taking care of a home made device. I am sure I could and would enjoy it if I had enough free time but I would prefer to ride than tinker on this.

Pictures I will get eventually, I am not much with cameras.

I will most likely get my partner a step through next month. She and I should be on vacation for a week in Florida before the end of the year to do long day rides. We (she Smile)don't enjoy traffic so looking for bike trails in a warm climate.

I have a love /hate relation w/my bike. It does not work perfectly, and even if it did I do not get the range I thought I would w/the battery. They have replaced a sensor for the pedal assist but it still is not as smooth as the store demo, surges when it shouldn't ...something still is not right. I ride almost everyday so I haven't taken it back since. It works well enough I don't want to be with out to let them look again lol

I am traveling for the holiday and look forward to being home soon to ride again....meet her sisters or ride my bike, which would you chose? Smile

I look forward to comparing our bikes and their features

Mark
Nice to have you here – and please apologize for my writing, I’m using translation tool from the web…

I’m curious about the bike you ride. Is it the classic us stromer as described on this website? Just reading the specs gives me the impression, it might be a “cruiser”. The bike parts and probably also the way it drives is different from the swiss edition.

Do you have this type of control unit?
[Bild: http://www.bicycletimesmag.com/userfiles/stromer2.jpg]

You’re disappointed about the mileage (everybody is, because on such an amazing bike you will ride for hours…) are you using the throttle? With our controller, we have the opportunity to change the sensitivity of the torque sensor. High sens makes the stromer nervous and increases energy consumption. Low values makes it lamely, but increases range.

I really agree with you, we have a stromer for riding it and not for fixing issues. But I’m also sure, your partner will be happy with the step through.

Gehe zu: