Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Average Speed Calculation Stromer OMNI App
Hello,
I have my ST2-S for one week now and I'm really happy with it. Regarding the app (on the iPhone), there is one error:
my average speed (over the total distance) is calculated as 389,1 km/h. This is of course wrong. The trip average speed is o.k.
Is anybody else having the same issue?
Thanks.
Hello,

please check the version of your Firmware (SUI FW). I remember the mentioned issue with my omni app too but after upgrading to the actual SUI FW (3.0.3.4.) this issue should be fixed.

cheers,
StromerAtWork
Hello,

thank you. I have version SUI FW 3.0.1.3533. I hope my ST2-S will update sometimes automatically. It hasn't done it yet.

Cheers,
MVV
...usually your Firmware should be updated automatically but only, if you have sufficiant GPRS network connection (please refer to the Support pages on stromerbike.com)
After a new Firmware is released by Stromer it may take a few days until your bike will be updated automatically - not all bikes worldwide will receive the update on the same day Wink

If you do not receive the update after 1 - 2 weeks you can contact your dealer or open a support message directly on Stromer Webpage - they can register your bike to receive the update immediately (if mobile network connection is sufficiant.

best regards,
StromerAtWork
Thank you for the info.
Yesterday I went somewhere where the signal is full power (all bars) and it also showed the G symbol. After a long time, I did give up, no update came through.
I will contact my dealer to force the update.
Best regards,
MVV

Gehe zu: