Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
City Kit
There are two types of lights to choose from.

Last night I tried one and was very happy. The modes are:
- day
- night
- automatic

One thing worth mentioning is that after I completely ran the battery down, the lights were still on.

I wonder how much longer the lights will be on, after the bettery goes dead?
If this is a question of interest for you, try it out and write here about the result of the test.

But think about it that this is not the best thing you can do for the accumulate of your +Stromer-.
as far as I know, once you run down the batter, 10% of the battery are preserved for the lights. With the 390 Wh battery, 40 Wh left, 4 Watts for the lights, that should translate to 10 hours.

Let us know about the result if you intend to test it, however it is not healthy to empty the battery to 0 percent.
No, I am not going to attempt another experience of this kind Wink

I am collecting the data for the Stromer review.
I did some reserach on English language websites and appears like this light (LUMOTEC IQ Fly RT) has a capacitor able to store extra energy.

My question was if the battery still supplies the energy to the light or the light (after the motor goes dead) or the light relies solely on capacitor (perhaps both)?
wojtek1425: schrieb:No, I am not going to attempt another experience of this kind Wink

I am collecting the data for the Stromer review.
I did some reserach on English language websites and appears like this light (LUMOTEC IQ Fly RT) has a capacitor able to store extra energy.

My question was if the battery still supplies the energy to the light, or the light (after the motor goes dead) relies solely on capacitor (perhaps both)?

Gehe zu: