Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies um deine Login Daten zu speichern (sofern Du registriert und angemeldet bist) bzw. deinen letzten Aufenthaltsort (wenn nicht registriert und angemeldet). Cookies sind kleine Textdateien, die auf deinen Rechner gespeichert werden. Die von diesen Forum gespeicherten Cookies werden ausschließlich für Zwecke dieses Forums verwendet und nicht von Dritten ausgelesen. Sie stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko für deinen Rechner dar. Cookies werden in diesem Forum auch verwendet, um die Anzeige bereits gelesener und noch ungelesener Themen zu unterscheiden. Bitte bestätige, ob Du Cookies zulassen möchtest oder nicht.

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
ST2 riders in Belgium?
from reading the posts on the forum, there must be a few riders from Belgium. Would be interesting to get to know a few of the locals!
Have seen already 2 other ST2-bikes passing me on my way to work, while I was with a human-powered bike Wink

At the map I can only see one other rider listed

who else is cruising through Flanders?

I'm living in Haacht and use the Beast(my nickname for the ST2) mainly in that region or for my commute to Zaventem, when I want to spare the legs for a bit Smile
aansprakelijkheidsverzekering
Habe soeben nach 'terzake' geguckt und man sprach das man eine versicherung abschliessen muss. Aber wenn man sich informiert spricht die eine Versicherung das es nicht nötig sei und die andere rät mir an ich soll eine 'aansprakelijkheidsverzekering' (Motorratversicherung) nehmen. An die Stromer fahrer in Belgien könnt Ihr mir kurz wissen lassen ob Ihr eine Versicherung genomen habt und so ja welche?
I'm also from Belgium, Tielt-Winge - aarschot
ST2 since Mai 2014.

peterW : It can be me that you saw, when you were riding leg-powered between Haacht en Zaventem. I travel a lot the ST2 between Tielt-Winge and Zellik (Brussels).
Sometimes i ride the small roads and near the water , sometimes i follow the big roads (Aarschot - Haacht - Kampenhout sas - Brussel).

Greetz,
Aansprakelijkkheidsverzekering :

I contacted my insurance company. This is their respopnse :

It is n't an electric bike because it keeps helping the driver at speeds over 25 km/h, so insurance is necessary.
But, it isn't a motor vehicle, because the law says that a motor vehicle can move without any influence (power) of the driver. But on the ST2, when you stop giving power with the legs, the motor stops.
So they told me that they can give me an Insurance for "motorbike", but if i have an accident and need the Insurance, it will be a big discussing between both insurances and the main company of my Insurance and me (because the Insurance is technically incorrect.)
Proposition from my agent : don't take an Insurance for the "bike" and trust on the obligatory "familiale".
Propsition for this grpoup : can we write in Dutch, because it will be (i think) for Belgain riders only.

French will be difficult also ;-(
peterw: schrieb:At the map I can only see one other rider listed
A third rider is entered on the map => welcome Eddy Smile
raf_pillaert: schrieb:Propsition for this grpoup : can we write in Dutch, because it will be (i think) for Belgain riders only.

French will be difficult also ;-(

It's up to you in witch language you write here, but think about it to switch to german, english or french if you want to have a answer from other users.
Me and my girlfriend (living in Paal) are both the happy owners of a ST2 (she has a 17 inch)(from Verbinnen). We have a BA insurance from Ethias (Burgelijke Aansprakelijkheidsverzekering, vroeger familiale genoemd). On their website clearly the only condition is that you must paddle to activate the motor.
In april, in the assumption that I needed one, I informed by DVV for the price of an insurance of my ordered ST2 (I gave them all the specifications). They replyed that their BA insurance was OK for my ST2.
This makes sense while the speed is comparable with a racebike while the ST2 is much safer due to better tyres and brakes.
As for racebikes I suppose nobody rides a ST2 without gloves and a helmet, this would be like driving a car without a seat belt. The weight is higher, be aware of that, but no more than any other electric bike.
Kan mij iemand zeggen hoe je je kan registreren op de kaart?
Ben niet zo handig in die dinge. Alvast bedankt.
Be_fast: schrieb:Kan mij iemand zeggen hoe je je kan registreren op de kaart?
Ben niet zo handig in die dinge. Alvast bedankt.
Rechtsboven in het forum staat de melding "karte".
Hier op klikken.
Nieuw venster verschijbt met een kaart, gecentreerd op Zwitserland.
Links boven staat een blauwe knop. Hierop klikken. Dan via verschuiven en zoomen naar je eigen adres gaan.Zodra positie bereikt, op de positie klikken.
Dan komen links boven 2 knoppen. 1 ervan is "Position Speicheren".
Hierop klikken en klaar is kees.
P.S. : de teksten van de knoppen is een beetje een gok, maar principe is juist Smile

Gehe zu: